Portable Winch PCW-3000-Li-AIK Battery Powered Capstan Winch
"WORLD'S FIRST" BATTERY POWERED PORTABLE CAPSTAN WINCH
Whether you are Hauling Electrical Cables, Pulling a Felled Tree out of the Scrub, Recovering/Moving a Vehicle/Boat or Assisting in a Rescue Situation; this Battery Portable Winch is the Ideal Piece of Equipment for you!
An eco-friendly pulling winch, requiring zero maintenance; meaning it is always ready to be used.
- Powerful, with a continuous pulling force of 700 kg.
- Intermittent peak pulling force 1,000kg.
- Lightweight - only 9.5 kg, the Battery Winch can be carried wherever it is needed.
- Operating temperature -14°C to 45°C
- It reaches a pulling speed of 11.6 metres per minute and has up to 70-minute battery life.
- This winch is perfect for both indoor and outdoor operation (no emissions).
- Users will then be able to accomplish laborious tasks with ease.
- This winch facilitates works of all kinds.
Lithium-Ion batteries preserve air quality by releasing no emissions and they are also recyclable!
- They have a low self-discharge rate when not being used (1.25% to 5% per month).
- Compatible with the VICTA 82V range of battery-powered tools.
- They are rechargeable to full capacity at any moment of the discharge cycle.
Benefits of a Battery-Powered Portable Capstan Winch
- Lightweight, compact & portable: Cordless - Can be carried where it is needed. Very easy to store.
- Zero maintenance: Always ready to be used, therefore perfect for quick or unplanned jobs. Ideal for seasonal and/or infrequent use.
- Eco-friendly: Reduced emissions and energy consumption, the winch preserves air quality. Furthermore, its batteries are recyclable!
- Self-powered: Since the winch is powered by a battery, no external energy source is required to make it work.
- High performance: A constant pulling force. The lithium-ion battery offers a consistent performance level, from the very beginning to the end of its cycle.
- Energy efficiency: Durable and powerful winch, of high quality, that allows an optimal performance. The best weight-energy ratio.
- Durable: Its high-quality components ensure a continuous use and a long lifetime.
- Quick anchoring and simple to use: Can be anchored anywhere in a few seconds. Once the winch is anchored, all that is left to do is to wrap the rope around the drum and pull.
- Safe: The operator is never in the pulling line. Furthermore, the winch can be used in all positions.
- Synthetic rope: No more steel wire ropes! Polyester rope has low-stretch properties and provides unequaled working comfort.
- Unlimited rope length: Thanks to the capstan drum principle, there is no accumulation of rope on the drum. It only goes through the winch.
- Low noise level, no smell or vapor: Can be used inside as well as outside.
|Kit Model No.*||PCW-3000-Li-AIK(B)|
|Engine||1.0KW Electric Engine - all positions - 82V maximum with a protection against overload (automatic shutdown)|
|Max. Pulling Force||Continuous: 700kg|
|3 Speeds||8.1m/min, 10m/min, 11.6m/min|
|Rope||Low-stretch double-braided polyester rope - unlimited length|
|Battery Life||Up to 70mins run time|
|Dimensions||30.2cm wide x 31.8cm long x 31cm high|
*Kit Includes: 1 x Portable Winch; 1 x Briggs & Stratton 82V-4Ah Li Battery & Rapid Charger; 1 x Carry Bag; 1 x Stainless Steel Pulley Block; 2 x Carabiners; 2 x Slings; 50m x 10mm Double Braided Rope
Click on the links to download more information on the Portable Winch PCW-3000-Li-AIK Battery-Powered Capstan Winch.