Trak Star RailBoss™ RB28 Petrol Powered Rail Drill
The RailBoss™ RB28 from Trak-Star is the world's most powerful and reliable 4-stroke Petrol Powered Rail Drill.
- The motor is a 2.5 HP Honda engine that you don't have to mix petrol for. Just fill and go!
- The RailBoss features a new quill feed arbor with thru-the-tool cooling for use with Twister Bits.
- It has a one stroke ergonomic feed handle and a 10 point clamping system.
- A centre balanced handle and weighing in at only 20.5 kg makes transporting the RailBoss a breeze.
- Clamps are available for drilling crane or girder rail.
|Description||High Torque, Quill Feed|
|Motor||1.8kW / 2.5 HP Honda 4-Stroke Motor|
|RPM (No Load)||150|
|Max. Hole Diameter||43mm (1-11/16")|
|Rail Cutting Capacity||32-68kg|
NOTE: Carbide cutters can be used with reasonable results, however the best results are achieved using the RailBoss™ RB35 which has a higher spindle speed (See related products below).
|07556||The Transducer drill option allows the operator to|
locate the hole off the top of the rail. Hole height
adjustment is 25mm (1”). To be used with 31kg rail.
Suits models BD17/RB28/RB30.
Click on the links to download more information on the Trak Star RailBoss™ RB28 Petrol Powered Rail Drill & Accessories.